Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Grateful Dead - 1973-09-08 - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale NY (SBD)

Grateful Dead
1973-09-08
Nassau Coliseum,
Uniondale, NY
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

1st Set:
01. Bertha
02. Me And My Uncle
03. Sugaree
04. Beat It On Down The Line
05. Tennessee Jed
06. Looks Like Rain
07. Brown Eyed Women
08. Jack Straw
09. Row Jimmy
10. Weather Report Suite Prelude >
11. Weather Report Suite Part 1 >
12. Let It Grow
13. Beer Barrel Polka
14. Eyes Of The World >
15. China Doll

2nd Set:
01. Greatest Story Ever Told
02. Ramble On Rose
03. Big River
04. Let Me Sing Your Blues Away
05. China Cat Sunflower >
06. I Know You Rider
07. El Paso
08. He's Gone >
09. Truckin' >
10. Not Fade Away >
11. Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad >
12. Not Fade Away

Encores:
01 Stella Blue >
02. One More Saturday Night

Grateful Dead - 1973-09-08 - Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale NY (SBD)

As promised yesterday, here’s another one from the Grateful Dead. This one is a soundboard recording from September 8, 1973, 42 years ago this very day.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

The Dead 1973-09-08 comes up as file unavailable. Can you repost? Love tunes, keep on rockin'

Anonymous said...

I think there may be a problem with this link. I have tried several times over the last few days and it always says server load too high.

Tbone said...

Yes, I'm having trouble with the link too. Any chance of a reup? thanks!

speedymjb said...

New link is up! enjoy!

Alan R. said...

Hey Speedy,

First of all, happy holidays to you and your family. Thank you for all of the wonderful music you post.

On that note, I would greatly appreciate it if you would re-post this show. I was just reading the GD almanac for this month and apparently this was a show that Latvala thought really highly of. That's a good enough recommendation for me to want to check it out. 1973 was a year I saw the Dead many times and so I'm up for listening to a show I've not heard before. Thank you so much for all you do for us!

Alan

speedymjb said...

Happy Holidays! Enjoy this because it will be offically released next year as part of the Dave Pick's Seeries!

Post a Comment