U2
1997-09-30
Ramat Gan Stadium
Tel Aviv, Israel
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Arwtrok Included
01. Mofo
02. I Will Follow
03. Gone
04. Even Better Than The Real Thing
05. Last Night On Earth
06. Until The End Of The world
07. New Years Day
08. Pride
09. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
10. All I Want Is You
11. Desire
12. Staring At The Sun
13. Dancing Queen
14. Miami - Bullet The Blue Sky
15. Please
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. Lemon
18. Discotheque/If You Wear That Velvet Dress
19. With Or Without You
20. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
21. Mysterious Ways
22. One
23. MLK
U2 was inducted as part of the 2005 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame class, which included Buddy Guy, The Pretenders, The O'Jays and Percy Sledge. .Bruce Springsteen made the induction speech for U2. This soundboard recording captures U@ in Israel on September 30, 1997, 18 years ago today.



0 comments:
Post a Comment