1975-09-15
Deutschlandhalle
Berlin, Germany
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Ring Of Fire
02. Interlude
03. Man In Black
04. Big River
05. The Lady Came From Baltimore
06. Sunday Morning Coming Down
07. These Hands
08. Five Feet High And Rising
09. Pickin' Time
10. I Got Stripes
11. Doin' My Time
12. Cocaine Blues
13. Give My Love To Rose
14. A Boy Named Sue
15. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
16. The City Of New Orleans
17. Hey Porter
18. Folsom Prison Blues
19. Wreck Of The Old 97
20. Orange Blossom Special
21. I Still Miss Someone
22. Jackson (with June Carter)
23. If I Were A Carpenter (with June Carter)
24. It Ain't Me, Babe (with June Carter)
25. Will The Circle Be Unbroken (with June Carter)
26. Help Me
27. I Walk The Line
Johnny Cash - 1975-09-15 - Berlin, Germany (SBD)
Johnny Cash entered the Rock Hall in 1992, along with Jimi Hendrix, The Yardbirds Bobby “Blue” Bland, Booker T. and the M.G.’s, Sam and Dave and The Isley Brothers. Cash was presented for induction by Lyle Lovett. Cash is member of 3 different music hall of fames, having also been inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame and the Country Music Hall of Fame. This soundboard recording captures The Man in Black in Berlin on September 15, 1975, 4 decades ago this very day.


5 comments:
Thanks so much for the Live Johnny! You are very kind.
Iggymo
This awesome. Thank you
Curious to hear this. Thanks for sharing!
hate to make you feel old, but it is in fact FOUR decades ago. time flies
Yes it is - I made the change and aged some more as I typed it
Post a Comment