B.B. King
1978-10-14
Hammersmith Odeon
London UK
FM broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Alexis Korner's Introduction
02. Caledonia
03. How Blue Can You Get
04. The Life I Sing About
05. Nightlife
06. Think I'm Going Out of my Mind
07. When It All Comes Down
08. Hold On
09. Made Your Move Too Soon
10. Thrill is Gone
11. I Believe to my Soul
12. You Let Me Down
ENGLAND - Long before US rock acts began touring in Europe, American jazz and blues artists regularly made their way across the pond to Europe. For example, Ray Charles played a concert in Paris in October 1961! Muddy Waters played several shows in Europe in 1963 and 1964. B B King played shows in Germany in 1968 and then recorded a live album in London in 1971. In recognition of their pioneering efforts, we are going to feature all 3 of those blues legends this month as part of our world tour this month.. We'll start with this FM broadcast that captures BB King in London on October 14, 1978, 42 years ago today.



1 comments:
Thank you speedy!
Post a Comment