Peter Noone
& Herman's Hermits
2017-10-27
Fallsview Casino
Niagara Falls, Canada
Excellent-Very Good Audience Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Intro
02. I'm Into Something Good
03. Wonderful World
04. banter
05. Love Potion No. 9
06. Ring Of Fire
07. A Must To Avoid
08. Dandy
09. Sea Cruise
10. Daydream Believer
11. banter
12. No Milk Today
13. End Of The World
14. Ferry Cross the Mersey
15. Do Wah Diddy Diddy
16. banter
17. Jumpin' Jack Flash
18. I'm A Man
19. banter
20. Leaning On A Lamp Post
21. Just a Little Bit Better
22. Silhouettes
23. Listen People
24. Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
25. Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Daughter
26. I'm Henery the Eighth, I Am
27. There's A Kind of Hush
CANADA - On August 1, 2017, my wife and i went to see Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits in Moristown. We had no expectations going into the show. Tickets were just $25 and we figured if we heard a song or two we liked it would be worth it for a night out. By the end of the show, we were completely amazed by what a consummate showman Peter Noone is. We were on our feet all night - it was much fun as I ever had at a concert. Noone did all the big hits from the 1960s - Something Good, Henry the Viii, A Must To Avoid, Silhouettes, Can You Hear My Heartbeat, Mrs. Brown and of course, There's a Kind Of Hush. He also did spot impressions of Mick Jagger and Johnny Cash told stories of the club scene in the UK in the 60, and had us laughing all night long. The man even signed autographs in the lobby after the show! You can read a review of the show that we were at here. This audience recording captures Noone & Herman's Hermits later that year, in Canada, on October 27, 2017, 3 years ago today, playing a set list almost identical to the show I was at. It's not exactly the sound quality we normally post here at So Many Roads, but for a rare recording of Peter Noone, I'm glad to make an exception.



0 comments:
Post a Comment