Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 30, 2020

Ringo Starr - 2016-10-30 - Tokyo, Japan (IEM Matrix)

Ringo Starr 
& His All Starr Band 
2016-10-30
NHK Hall Shibuya
Tokyo, Japan
IEM Matrix Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

CD 1:
01. Intro 
02. Matchbox 
03. It Don't Come Easy 
04. What Goes On 
05. I Saw the Light 
06. Evil Ways 
07. Rosanna 
08. Kyrie 
09. Bang the Drum All Day 
10. Boys 
11. Don't Pass Me By 
12. Yellow Submarine 
13. Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen 

CD 2:
01. Band Introduction 
02. You're Sixteen 
03. Back Off Boogaloo 
04. You Are Mine 
05. Africa 
06. Oye como va 
07. I Wanna Be Your Man 
08. Love Is the Answer 
09. Broken Wings 
10. Hold the Line 
11. Photograph 
12. Act Naturally 
13. With a Little Help From My Friends 
14. Give Peace a Chance


JAPAN - In 1989, Ringo launched the first version of his All Starr Band tour, an ensemble where, as Ringo put it it, "everybody on stage is a star in their own right". While Ringo headlined these tours, singing his Beatles and solo material, his supporting band consisted of major players in the rock world, who would perform their own tunes, often with Ringo on drums.Since 2012, when Ringo began touring with the 12th edition of the All Starr Band, the line up had remained fairly stable, featuring:
  • Steve Lukather (Toto) 
  • Gregg Rolie of (Santana and Journey) 
  • Todd Rundgren (Nazz, Utopia and The New Cars) 
  • Richard Page (Mr. Mister) 
  • Gregg Bissonette 
  • Warren Ham
This IEM matrix recording captures Ringo and his All Starrs in Tokyo on October 30, 2016, 4 years ago today.




4 comments:

Gman said...

Sorry to ask but when you get a chance, could you please repost this link? It looks like a great show for my collection. No rush. Thanks so much!

speedymjb said...

New link is up - enjoy!

Gman said...

Oh that's so good, just a great recording. I saw this line up 3 times here in Vegas, good times. I actually recorded the last 2 that I saw, but there not nearly as good as these. If you're interested... Thanks so much!!

speedymjb said...

Glad you enjoyed! I also have this one if you need it https://so-many-roads-boots.blogspot.com/2017/11/ringo-starr-2016-11-01-tokyo-japan-iem.html I checked and the download link is working!

Post a Comment