Bruce Springsteen
& the E-Street Band
2009-06-27
Glastonbury Festival
The Pyramid
Worthy Farm
Pilton, England
Webcast Recording
256 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Badlands
02. Prove It All Night
03. Outlaw Pete
04. Out In The Street
05. Working On A Dream
xx. Johnny 99 (missing)
xx. Because The Night (missing)
06. Waitin' On A Sunny Day
07. The Promised Land
08. The River
09. Born To Run
10. Thunder Road
11. American Land
12. Glory Days
13. Dancing in the Dark
I've attended 9 Springsteen concerts, in 4 different decades (70s, 80s, 90s, & 2000's) with 2 different backing bands (the E-Streeters and those other guys he played with in the 1990s, whoever they were!). On top of that, I've seen Bruce twice in the sameyear 3 times - 1978, 1992 and 2003! The other 3 shows I attended were in 1984, 1984, and 1988. If that's not enough, I saw Bruce in a 5th decade, the 2010s, when he, along with Miami Steve, were special guests of Paul McCartney on September 15, 2017 at Madison Square Garden. They played I Saw her Standing There, and when the crowd wouldn't stop screaming when it was over, Macca did the only thing he could do - count them down into a 2nd rendition of the same song. Yep back to back versions of I Saw her Standing There featuring Sir Paul, Bruce and Miami Steve. Then last year, as mentioned in our Paul McCarteny posts earlier this month, I I saw Springsteen in a 6th decace, on June 16, 2022 as he was once again a guest of Macca's. Bruce played Glory Days, with Macca on backing vocals, then the 2 of them dueted on the Beatles' tune, I Wanna Be Your Man. Bruce also came back during the closing Abbey Road medley to add some guitar work! So, that's 11 dufferent times I've senn Springsteen take the stage.
This webcast recording captures part of Springstee's concert at Glastobnury, on June 27, 2009, 14 years ago rthis very day,



0 comments:
Post a Comment