Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, June 8, 2023

The Ramones - 1979-06-08 - San Francisco CA (SBD)

The Ramones 
1979-06-08
City Hall Plaza
San Francisco, CA
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Rockaway Beach
02. Teenage Lobotomy
03. Blitzkrieg Bop
04. I Don't Want You
05. Go Mental
06. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
07. Rock'n Roll High School
08. I Wanna Be Sedated
09. I Just Want Something To Do
10. I'm Against It
11. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
12. Havana Affair
13. Commando
14. I Want yYou Around
15. I'm Affected
16. Surfin' Bird
17. Cretin Hop
18. Listen To My Heart
19. California Sun
20. I Dont Wanna Walk Around With You
21. Today Your Love, Tommorrow The World
22. Pinhead
23. Do You Wanna Dance
24. Suzy Is A Headbanger
25. Let's Dance
26. Judy Is A Punk
27. We're A Happy Family


I only saw The Ramones once, at the aptly named Hole In The Wall bar in Rochelle Park in July 1981. The place was so small it had no stage and Joey Ramone almost hit his head on the spotlights hanging from the ceiling. 

This sounboard recording captures The Ramones 2 years earlie, in San Francisco on June 8, 1979, 44 years ago tdoay.  and 4 decades ago today.




1 comments:

Jackson said...

Thank you! I got to see them live once too and loved it.

Post a Comment