Sheryl Crow
2010-06-28
Rexall Place,
Edmonton, Canada
IEM Rrecording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Everyday Is A Winding Road
02. Sheryl Talks 1
03. Strong Enough (with Colbie Caillat)
04. My Favorite Mistake
05. Summer Day
06. Sheryl Talks 2
07. Sign Your Name (Terence Trent D'Arby cover)
08. Band Introduction
09. If It Makes You Happy
10. All I Wanna Do
11. Soak Up the Sun
I've only seen Sheryl Crow once, on July 28, 2019 at the Rooftop at Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport in New York. The good news - our Chase Card got us early admission so we found a spot right in front of Shery's microphone (it was standing room only!), not more than 5 feet from her! The bad news - its the last concert I attended before the pandemic hit and kept us away from live music for over 2 years. That's what led to finally writing my book - since I couldn't attend live shows, figured I might as well write about them!
This IEM recording captures Sheryl in Edmonton on June 28, 2010, 13 years ago today.



2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that your last concert before the pandemic was in July of 2019! I was able to go to concerts here in Vegas through that year. The last one that I attended was Chicago (for the first time) on 3/4/2020. About a week after that, my work sent us all out to work from home and the entertainment world shut down. I didn't get back to a concert until May of 2021. Being an outdoor show helped. I saw 9 concerts that year, but was very nervous about it - wearing a mask was not fun, but made me feel safer...
Thank you!
Post a Comment