Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, June 19, 2023

Squeeze - 1982-06-19 - Boston, MA (FM)

Squeeze
1982-06-19
The Orpheum Theater
Boston, MA
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Time is Tight >  
02. In Quintessence  
03. Pulling Mussels (From the Shell)  
04. Black Coffee In Bed  
05. Another Nail In My Heart  
06. Mumbo Jumbo  
07. If I Didn't Love You  
08. I've Returned  
09. Messed Around  
10. I Can't Hold On  
11. Tears Of A Clown  
12. Tempted  
13. Take Me I'm Yours


I've seen Squeeze on 2 occasions - in August 1981 at the South Mountain "Arena" - in reality, the side of a hill - and in August 1985, at Pier 84 in New York.

This FM broadcast is from right in between the 2 times I saw Squeeze,capturing them in Boston on June 19, 1982, 41 years ago today.







5 comments:

Taylor said...

Can't wait to hear their version of Time Is Tight - thank you!!

Brett Alan said...

So often when you post something, I go to check whether I already have it...and I'm amazed how rarely I do, even with a group like Squeeze where I have a bunch of shows and I wouldn't miss an opportunity if it were posted elsewhere. In this case I didn't even have a show from that YEAR. Impressive!

Anonymous said...

I live a half mile from South Mountain Reservation, NJ (moved here 20 years ago). Where was the side of the hill you're referring to?

speedymjb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
speedymjb said...

Couldn't tell you exactly - it was 40 years ago - somewhere in the park there's a steep incline where at the bottom they put a stage and everyone stood on the incline to watch the show

Post a Comment