As many of you know, JustDave's Place recently vanished. I'm not sure what happened and haven't heard from him. I'm hoping everything is a-ok.
If anyone has any more info on JustDave and his blog, please leave a comment below this post. And hopefully, all is well with him and he'll restart his wonderful blog in the near future.
The Eagles Live - Re-Post Folder
-
In our continuing series of folders containing re-posts of live shows
previously shared on this blog, today, we bring you a folder of The Eagles.
Grab them...

7 comments:
Just Dave was a bitchi' site I never found without this equally righteous outpost where classic rock can truly become freedom rock. Great site you got here, More Dylan, Van, Neil & the rest is gravy. Thank you
Blogger took me down Speedy for DMCA violations. I will have to come back under a different name because they have me blocked. Since the take down I have received a lot of emails asking me to not give up. The overwhelming show of support from everyone is appreciated, as soon as I have things sorted out I'll let everyone know....
I'll Be Back...JustDave
Justdavesplace was an excellent blog. I had just left justdave a message after downloading the TSO concert and he replied the evening before the site disappeared. Was shocked the next day when going to the site to see it was removed. Hope he's ok and that he can get his blog back up.
Iowatullfan
I emailed him directly to his GMail account on Sunday, or whenever it was that I noticed his blog had been removed. Haven't gotten a response. Hope all is well with Dave and his family. Keep us posted. Thanks.
Ron
I never got a chance to make it over to that site in time. So many roads is an excellent blog though and I was wondering if there is a list somewhere of similar sites? I am looking for something with a lot of Dylan. I already use the blog 'A Thousand Highways' which is also a great site.
I only just discoverd Just Dave's Place. I was enjoying it a lot and now it's gone. All the best Dave and come back soon! And big thanks to you too Speedy of course. Big Trev.
Just Dave's Place was an excellent blog. Many interesting posts. I hope he will be back someday.
Many blogs just disappear these days. Bootleg addiction is gone and some month ago Great White Wonders disappeared some month ago. Does anybody know what happened to GWW or if he's back in another form?
Keep up the good work
Oliver
Post a Comment