The Eagles Live - Re-Post Folder
-
In our continuing series of folders containing re-posts of live shows
previously shared on this blog, today, we bring you a folder of The Eagles.
Grab them...
Friday, December 27, 2013
Requests To Repost Dead Links
As this blog is over 4 years old, visitors may encounter links that have
expired or are no longer working. Have no fear. If you come across a
link that is dead, all you need to do leave a comment under that post. I
check comments daily and will re-load the link within 48 to 72 hours,
unless I'm away on business. Of course, I tend to work faster when the
request is a polite one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
happy New and thanks for keeping the blog going in spite of all the barriers you have encountered over the last year. Looking forward to your new posts for 2014.
Hope you and your family had a verynice Christmas and a very good newyear is in store. Speedy one of the main reasons iconsider your blog the best is because you always take the time to respond to questions unlike a lot of others. Im sure you've heard of the big O blog. every now andthen there will be a show posted that will tell you to go to the html page to download a track , this usally happens after ive downloaded allbut the last track, it is a very good blog but do you know why they do this and how do you find the missing track, when I go to the page that they saygo to ,I cantfind the track, also do you know why that blog onlyallows you to download individual tracks.its the only blog that does that thank you so much for all that you do
Thanks for the kind words. I do my best to be helpful because without the help of other folks, I'd have never gotten my blog up and running. Unfortunately, I don't know why Big O blog handles tracks individually. Maybe that's to prevent an overload of their server. Regarding the html tracks, try right clicking on the link and doing a save link as and see if that works.
Thanks for the advise speedy, anything new on Brooklyn Steve and just Dave , their blogs still haven't returned . thanks
Thanks for all the great tunz, i too am curious about just dave, steve too thanks a bunch
Brooklyn Steve is back: http://stevenegin56.blogspot.com/
Look for justdave after the new year.
I don't know if this is the right place for asking bootlegs but I am looking several ones from Eric Clapton like these:
Super White 17/01/1987
Le Zenith 18/01/1987
White Rome 29/01/1987
30/01/1987 Firenze '87
20/01/1987
21/01/1987
22/01/1987 Miss You
20/01/1987 Dortmund 1987
01/09/1988 Dallas 1988
04/09/1988 Pittsburgh 1988
06/09/1988 Meadowlands Arena
So for more details check out:
http://www.ecishere.de/ec_boots/80s.htm
An send questions to draailier@gmail.com
Thanks in advance for all your good work. These titles mentioned above are audio-tracks, but I am also curious about DVD off the period 1987-1988 Especially the ones with Mark Knopflker in the line-up.
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry don't have any of the ones you listed and I don't collect DVDs.
Post a Comment