Warren Haynes
1996-12-23
Christmas Jam
Be Here Now
Asheville, NC
Soundboard Recording
320 kbps
Artwork Included
Acoustic Set:
01. Old Friend
02. End Of The Line
03. Before You Came
04. I'll Be The One
05. John The Revelator
06. Soulshine
Electric Jam:
07. Born Under A Bad Sign
08. Red House
09. Keep On Using Me Till You Use Me Up
10. I Shall Be Released
11. Goin' Straight To Hell
On December 13 and 14, 2013, Warren Haynes will host his 25th annual Christmas Jam in Asheville, NC. This soundboard recording captures the 8th Jam, from December 23, 1996, 17 years ago today. Warren’s electric set includes some covers of a host of rock and blues classics, including Born Under A Bad Sign, Red House and I Shall Be Released.



5 comments:
Thank you for another year of wonderful post. Your hard work is always appreciated.
Thank you for this post and the numerous wonderful posts and quick re-uploads in this year. Have a wonderful Christmas Time and all the best for 2014.
Oliver
WOW! I did not have this one. Thank you, Speedy. I hope you have a safe & happy holiday season!
Enjoy Catfish! And a happy holiday to you and yours!
Thanks for the share!
Post a Comment