America
2014-11-01
Infinity Music Hall & Bistro
Norfolk, CT
TV Soundbaord Recording
320kbps
Artwork Included
01. Interview 1
02. Tin Man
03. You Can Do Magic
04. Don´t Cross the River
05. Daisy Jane
06. Riverside
07. Ventura Highway
08. Interview 2
09. The Border
10. Green Monkey
11. I Need You
12. Only in Your Heart
13. Lonely People
14. Sandman
15. Sister Golden Hair
16. A Horse with No Name
17. California Dreamin'
America - 2014-11-01 - Norfolk, CT (SBD)
2014-11-01
Infinity Music Hall & Bistro
Norfolk, CT
TV Soundbaord Recording
320kbps
Artwork Included
01. Interview 1
02. Tin Man
03. You Can Do Magic
04. Don´t Cross the River
05. Daisy Jane
06. Riverside
07. Ventura Highway
08. Interview 2
09. The Border
10. Green Monkey
11. I Need You
12. Only in Your Heart
13. Lonely People
14. Sandman
15. Sister Golden Hair
16. A Horse with No Name
17. California Dreamin'
America - 2014-11-01 - Norfolk, CT (SBD)
2014: A little over a year ago, on April 22, 2016, I saw America for the 2nd time, at a show at the Morristown performing Arts Center. That was 38 years after that first time I saw them, in June 1978 at the Garden State Ats Center. That's the longest gap between concerts for any band that I've seen live, This FM broadcast captures America 2 years earlier, in Norfolk Ct on November 1, 2014, 3 years ago today.



2 comments:
hi there, can you please repost this show!!! Also thanks for this site and all of your hard work!!! what a great resource for all of the live music fans out there
New link is up - and I also reposted all the other America shows - enjoy
Post a Comment