Blondie
1978-11-04
The Paradise
Boston MA
FM broadast
320 kpbs
Artwork Included
01. In The Sun
02. X Offender
03. Hanging On The Telephone
04. Detroit 442
05. Fan Mail
06. Picture This
07. 11:59
08. Pretty Baby
09. I'm Always Touched By You
10. Sunday Girl
11. Denis
12. I'm On E
13. Will Anything Happen?
14. Fade Away and Radiate
15. One Way Or Another
16. Youth Nabbed As Sniper
17. Heart Of Glass
18. Bang A Gong (Get It On)
Blondie - 1978-11-04 - Boston, MA (FM)
1978-11-04
The Paradise
Boston MA
FM broadast
320 kpbs
Artwork Included
01. In The Sun
02. X Offender
03. Hanging On The Telephone
04. Detroit 442
05. Fan Mail
06. Picture This
07. 11:59
08. Pretty Baby
09. I'm Always Touched By You
10. Sunday Girl
11. Denis
12. I'm On E
13. Will Anything Happen?
14. Fade Away and Radiate
15. One Way Or Another
16. Youth Nabbed As Sniper
17. Heart Of Glass
18. Bang A Gong (Get It On)
Blondie - 1978-11-04 - Boston, MA (FM)
1978: In early 1978, Blondie, led by Deborah Harry, released their second album, Plastic Letters, which slipped into the bottom quarter of the Billboard top 100 albums at #78. What no one ould imagine at the time, however, is that by the end of the year, Blondie would becomethe rock world by storm. The album Parallel Lines, released in September, would hit #6 on the US charts, propelled by the single Heart Of Glass, which climbed all the way to #1. The new wave/punk revolution was in full swing!. This soundboard recording captures Blondie in Boston just about 2 months after the release of Parallel Lines, on November 4, 1978, 39 years ago today.



1 comments:
Do, de do, dum. Hmmm... Blondie, Boston '78. I've got that.
Hold it, not so fast, I've got the May show, this is the November show. Pay attention!
:)
Thanks again speedy!
/
Deckard
Post a Comment