Maria McKee
1989-09-19
The Bayou Theater
Washington, DC
FM Broadcast
224 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Am I the Only One (Who's Ever Felt This Way)
02. Over Me
03. To Miss Someone
04. I've Forgotten What It Was in You
05. Panic Beach
06. Wheels
07. Shelter
08. Breathe
09. Drinkin' in My Sunday Dress
10. This Property Is Condemned
11. Into the Mystic
12. Nobody's Child
13. More Than a Heart Can Hold
Maria McKee - 1989-09-19 - Washington DC (FM)
1989-09-19
The Bayou Theater
Washington, DC
FM Broadcast
224 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Am I the Only One (Who's Ever Felt This Way)
02. Over Me
03. To Miss Someone
04. I've Forgotten What It Was in You
05. Panic Beach
06. Wheels
07. Shelter
08. Breathe
09. Drinkin' in My Sunday Dress
10. This Property Is Condemned
11. Into the Mystic
12. Nobody's Child
13. More Than a Heart Can Hold
Maria McKee - 1989-09-19 - Washington DC (FM)
Our final post today features Maria Mckee, who appeared at the first two Farm Aid concerts. She was at the inaugural event in 1985 fronting Lone Justice, though their set was left off the national television broadcast due to circumstances beyond their control. In Sammy Hagar’s autobiography Red, he told the story about the first Farm Aid in 1985, where he first appeared on stage with Eddie Van Halen. Hagar let the “F-word” slip out, prompting the end of the live telecast, right before Lone Justice was set to hit the stage! Maria was back solo the next year, joining John Mellencamp for a version of Pink Houses.
This FM broadcast captures Maria a few years later, in Washington DC on September 19, 1989, 27 years ago today.



7 comments:
This looks great - I just love it when she does Van Morrison tunes, and I've never heard a version by her of "Mystic" - thank you!
My pleasure!Glad you enjoyed and thanks for the kind words.
I have a bunch of live MM shows if you're interested...
Steven - would love any Maria McKee or Lone Justic shows you have. if you could post links here, that would be great!
Speedy
Love a re-up of this if poss please. Thanks
NEW LINK IS UP - ENJOY
Great thanks a lot
Post a Comment