Willie Nelson
2015-09-19
Farm Aid 30
FirstMerit Bank Pavilion
Northerly Island
Chicago, IL
Webcast Audio Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Whiskey River
02. Still Is Still Moving to Me
03. Beer for My Horses
04. Good Hearted Woman
05. Funny How Time Slips Away
06. Crazy
07. Night Life
08. Texas Flood
09. Will You Remember Mine
10. Will the Circle Be Unbroken?
11. It's All Going to Pot
12. Family Bible
13. Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die
14. I Saw the Light
2015-09-19
Farm Aid 30
FirstMerit Bank Pavilion
Northerly Island
Chicago, IL
Webcast Audio Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Whiskey River
02. Still Is Still Moving to Me
03. Beer for My Horses
04. Good Hearted Woman
05. Funny How Time Slips Away
06. Crazy
07. Night Life
08. Texas Flood
09. Will You Remember Mine
10. Will the Circle Be Unbroken?
11. It's All Going to Pot
12. Family Bible
13. Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die
14. I Saw the Light
Here's our 2nd post today featuring Farm Aid's 30th Anniversary. This FM broadcast captures co-founder Willie Nelson on September 19, 2015, a year ago today, at Farm Aid's in Chicago.. If you're enjoying our Farm Aid tribute this month say
thanks by going here to donate.



0 comments:
Post a Comment