Neil Young
2008-09-20
Farm Aid 2008
Comcast Center
Mansfield MA
FM Broadcast
192 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Love And Only Love
02. Everyone Knows This Is Nowhere
03. Powderfinger
04. Mother Earth
05. Unknown Legend
06. Old Man
07. Get Back To The Country
08. A Day In the Life
Today we bring you 3 sets from Farm Aid 2008 in Mansfield,, starting with this FM broadcast of Neil Young on September 20, 2008, 8 years ago this very day. Neil has truly lived the 60's philosophy that music can change the world, not only by helping found Farm Aid way back in 1985 but alosso through his annual Bridge School benefits.



7 comments:
This website is so COOL! I love it.
I LIKE YOUR WEBSITE! IT'S SO COOL! ROCK ON!
Thanks!
Speedy, thanks for this one! Great sound, great recording, knocks the socks off the webcast version of this set that I've heard. Got that classic Neil and 'Horse 'grungy sound'. Good stuff!
Can we please get a re-post? Thanks!
new link is up! enjoy!
Thanks so much for the swift response!
Post a Comment