As a holiday gift to everybody who follows this blog, I have re-posted links to every Led Zepplin show on So Many Roads! I picked Led Zep because 1) they are one of the biggest bands in history and 2) most of our Zep posts go back to the earliest days of the blog, meaning the original links are long gone. Follow this link to all the Led Zep shows on this blog.
These new links, like all free ones, will expire in 30 to 60 days. That said, don't hammer the links all at once - that's the fastest way for the host to delete them for overloading traffic. Grab a show or two a day, then come back the next day for another couple, and so on.
Just a couple of notes:
- This took a long time - I did my best to get every show - if I missed something, just ask nicely and I'll get a link up
- I was running lots of simultaneous uploads to get this done - it's possible I attached the wrong link to a show or two - if I made a msitake, just ask nicely and I'll get it corrected
- I only did individual Led Zep posts - not festivals where they appeared, not Plant & Page shows, not Plant solo, not The Firm, etc.
- I did not upload anything that has been officially released since the original upload
If this goes well, I may try other bands in the future, time permitting.
Enjoy the tunz!

4 comments:
Thank you very much.
Thank you for this very thoughtful gift that we get to unwrap! Happy holidays to you and your family, from Las Vegas!
Thanks a lot !!!
Thank you, Speedy for LZ re-posts what a wonderful Xmas gift
Post a Comment