Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 10, 2025

Sheryl Crow - 1999-12-10 - New York, NY (TV SBD)

Sheryl Crow
1999-12-10
Sessions at West 54th
New York, NY
TV Soundboard Recording
192 kbps
Artwork Included

01. A Change Will Do You Good
02. My Favorite Mistake
03. It Don't Hurt
04. The Difficult Kind
05. There Goes The Neighborhood 


I've only seen Sheryl Crow once, on July 28, 2019 at the Rooftop at Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport in New York. The good news - our Chase Card got us early admission so we found a spot right in front of Sheryl's microphone (it was standing room only!), not more than 5 feet from her! The bad news - it was the last concert I attended before the pandemic hit and kept us away from live music for over 2 years. That's what led to finally writing my book - since I couldn't attend live shows, figured I might as well write about them! 

This TV soundboard recording captures Sheryl on the Sessions At West 54th program on December 10, 1999, 26 years ago today.  Shewas promoting her album, The Globe Sessions, which would go to #5 on the Billboard charts and win 2 Grammy Awards.








2 comments:

Gman said...

Speaking of the pandemic, I saw only 1 concert in 2020; Chicago on March 4th. Right after that our office got the word to pack up and go work from home. I didn't see another concert until May 8, 2021.

speedymjb said...

I hear you - I didn't see another until John Hiatt on September 25, 2021

Post a Comment