Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 13, 2025

Another Holiday Gift - A Folder Of Holiday Tunes

Here's another post in the spirit of the holiday - here's a link to a folder filled with Holiday tunes.  You'll find everything from Bobby Darin to Burl Ives, Frank Sinatra to Leslie Odom, Jr, Eric Clapton to Neil Diamond, and a whole lot more.  Over 300 songs, 15 hours of music!

Enjoy the tunes!

5 comments:

Stewart said...

Thank you speedy, much appreciated! Happy holidays ahead to you and your family!

swappers said...

OMG! 15 hours of Festive Frolics!? Seasons Greetings to you n yours Speedy my man!

David said...

Thanks for all the great posts this year.
Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year

beautyanddabeast in Flagstaff said...

I was travelling in SE Asia from November to March and I totally missed this!! Bummer!!

speedymjb said...

Remind me and I'll reup it next holiday season

Post a Comment