Coming Attractions

From September 11 to 20, we'll bring you:
Bruce Cockburn, Edie Brickell, Bruce Springsteen, Rick Derringer, David Bowie, Southside Johnny, Music For Montserrat, Jerry Garcia, Crowded House, Counting Crows,The Pretenders, Men At Work, Elton John, and Bob Weir!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, December 11, 2025

Maria McKee - 1998-12-11 - Washington DC (FM)

Maria McKee 
1998-12-11
Club 9:30
Washington, DC
FM Broadcast 
320 kbps
Artwork Included

01. Introduction Club 9:30
02. Life Is Sweet
03. Promiseland
04. Panic Beach
05. Love Doesn't Love
06. I'm Not Listening
07. Wheels 
08. TV Teens
09. This Perfect Dress
10. Be My Joy
11. Something Similar
12. Am I The Only One
13. Absolutely Barking Stars
14. Worrybirds
15. Shelter 
16. Breathe


I saw Maria McKee, the former lead singer of Lone Justice, in September 1989, at the Palladium in New York, leading in for Neil Young, right after she released her self titled debut album.

This FM broadcast captures her 9 years later, in Washington DC on December 11, 1998, 27 years ago today.
 


1 comments:

swappers said...

Just one of the very best voices in contemporary music! Related to Bryan MacLean (of Love!) no less

Post a Comment