Sting
2001-12-06
Beacon Theatre
New York, NY
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
CD 1:
01. If You Love Somebody Set Them Free
02. We´ll Be Together
03. A thousand years
04. All This Time
05. Hounds Of Winter
06. band introductions
07. Seven Days
08. Don´t Stand So Close To Me
09. Fields Of Gold
10. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
11. Moon Over Bourbon Street
CD 2:
01. Brand New Day
02. An Englishman In New York
03. Roxanne
04. Desert Rose
05. Bring On The Night > When The World Is Running Down
06. Shape Of My Heart
07. If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
08. Every Breath You Take
09. Fragile
I've only seen Sting solo once, on February 15, 1991 (I also saw him with the Police in January 1982). The tickets were a Valentine's Day gift for my then girlfriend of just under a year. Two weeks later I asked her to marry me, she said yes and its been the best years of my life! Eveey good book, even my tale of rock & roll, needs a good love story!
This FM broadcast captures Sting a decade after my bride and I saw him, at the Beacon Theatre in New York on December 6, 2001, 2 dozen years ago today. The show was broadcast on WPLJ-FM, the chief competotor to WNEW in the NY market, to cele brate the sation's 30 annibversary.



2 comments:
Track 7 on CD2 is "If I Ever Lose My Faith in You"
Thanks - post corrected
Post a Comment