Joan Jett
& The Black Hearts
1981-12-08
London Victory Clyub
Philadelphia, PA
FM Broadcast
320 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Bad Reputation
02. (I'm Gonna) Run Away
03. Wait For Me
04. Wooly Bully
05. Bits And Pieces
06. You Don't Know What You Got
07. Victim Of Circumstance
08. Be Straight
09. I Love Rock And Roll
10. Nag
11. Little Drummer Boy
12. Crimson And Clover
13. You're Too Possesive
14. Love Is Pain
15. Black Leather
16. Do You Wanna Touch
17. Star Star
18. Shout
Encore 1:
19. I Love Playin' With Rire
20. Rebel Rebel
Encore 2:
21. Summertime Blues
Bonus Tracks
1981-04-29
Emerald City
Cherry Hill, NJ
22. Wooly Bully
23. Make Believe
24. Star Star
I've seen Joan Jett live just once, at the Capitol Theater in Passaic, NJ on August 17, 1983. It was the last concert I ever saw at the Capitol. Joan ended the night with a very appropriate cover of Bowte's Rebel, Rebel.
This FM broadcast captures Joan about 2 years prior, in Philadelphia, on December 8, 1981, 44 years ago today!



0 comments:
Post a Comment