Bob Dylan
2009-07-05
Rothbury Music Festival
Rothbury, MI
Soundboard Recording
224 kbps
Artwork Included
01. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
02. Senor (Tales of Yankee Power)
03. Tangled Up in Blue
04. Rollin' and Tumblin'
05. Spirit on the Water
06. High Water (For Charley Patton)
07. 'Til I Fell in Love With Youk
08. Po' Boy
09. Highway 61 Revisited
10. Ballad of a Thin Man
11. Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again
12. Nettie Moore
13. Thunder on the Mountain
14. Like a Rolling Stone
15. Jolene
16. All Along the Watchtower
17. Blowin' in the Wind
This post captures Dyaln more recently. In April 2009, Bob Dylan released his 33rd studio album, entitled Together Through Life, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts in the US. Dylan wrote all but one of the album's songs with Grateful Dead lyricist Robert Hunter. This soundboard recording captures Dylan on tour in support of Together Through Life in Rothbury, MI on July 5, 2009, 6 years ago today.



6 comments:
Heard a great deal about this show. Guess this is a good time to see if it measures up, huh?
Hi,
I REALLY wonder what devil prompted you with the idea to castrate this record from bonus material which is one of the best recorded by Dylan?
And the second question: would you be so kind to send me a link for this recordinf with Marsalis Band?
Best,
Greg - grreegg44@gmail.com
Greg - I post therm as I find them, so whatever is her is Thor way it came. I do no editing or make any changes. And, I don't have a link to the Marsalis Band show you reference.
this is for greg,,,,nobody forces you to download these shows,,,stop bitching and enjoy the hard work speedy does
Hello my friend. Is there a possibility to re up this? Blessings from Argentina !!
New link is u
Post a Comment